1874 Church Street
Delightful full-floor condo on a quiet street where Glen Park meets Noe Valley. Steps to Noe Valley’s favorite eateries and conveniences, this spacious condo features period architectural details and modern upgrades. Inviting living room has oversized picture windows and a classic 20’s fireplace. Updated kitchen has custom cabinetry and ample counter space. Two bedrooms including a master suite with en-suite bathroom. A rear sunroom is ideal as an office or a nursery. Walkout deck with direct access to a tranquil landscaped backyard. Independent garage parking, abundant storage and low HOA dues. Close to BART and tech shuttle stops. Easy freeway access.
- Full-floor flat in a 2-unit building. Low HOA dues of $330 a month.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including a master suite.
- 1475 sq ft per drafter
- Deep lot of 25’x125’ per tax record.
- Recently remodeled kitchen with custom cabinets and stainless appliances.
- Stylish master bathroom with radiant heat.
- Abundant outdoor spaces: patio, deck and a beautiful landscaped backyard.
- Independent garage parking with outlet for EV charger.
- Generous storage spaces in garage
- Close to BART station, tech shuttle stops, J-Church, Buses #24 and #36.